On June 19, the TMI will host its next event, a full-day conference on new work & talent. Topics covered will be “New ways of working, new challenges (digitalization, big data, agility, globalization, demography, diversity and generational issues), new forms of organizations, new skills required – what/who is future talent?
During the day, there will be impulses, research insights and best practices cases from big MNEs and smaller start-ups, finishing off with a plenary discussion on the future of work and plenty of time to network and connect.
Speakers & Topics:
- Future of talent acquisition: Andreas Dittes (CEO Talentwunder)
- Future of work research insights: Pa Sinyan (Germany Country Manager Gallup)
- Talentsharing experts: Fabian Annich (CEO & founder talentz), Sören Gunia (Co-founder & Director HR Motius)
- New work in start-ups/SMEs: Melanie Schwarz (Social Media Manager, sipgate)
- ESCP Europe research insights (Talent attraction Paris Start-ups, Talent Management & Agility)
- New Work & Legal: Alexander Schmid-Lossberg (SKW Schwarz)
- New Work – New Tools: interactive workshops on sociocracy with Ben MacKenzie (subject:RESOUL), embodied coaching with Felicitas Ritter and the App-Space with Markus Widera, (eurosysteam & response-consulting)
- Panel “Future of work”: Alexander Zumdieck (Director at Deutscher Bundestag, Stab Zukunft der Arbeit der Unionsfraktion), Stephan Anpalagan (Manager HR Consulting MHP, Blogger), Jens Kollmann (Global HR Communications and HR Punk @ SAP/Loving HR Podcast), tandemploy (inquired)
The price for the full event is 69€ (early bird until April 19), 99€ normal price including drinks/food
To visit the full invitation and register for the event, please click HERE.
Dr. Lynn Schäfer, Head of Talent Management Institute
+49 – (0)30 32007-168 | firstname.lastname@example.org